West Riverside: (951) 682-7520
East Riverside: (760) 568-5555

Riverside Lawyer Referral Service

Will Drafting, Estate Planning, Probate & Conservatorships Lawyers

Do you need an attorney's advice or representation for Will Drafting, Estate Planning, Probate or a Conservatorship?

Contact us today. We can help.

Estate plans, living trusts and wills all refer to documents that describe what will happen to your property and minor children when you die. Wills and Living Trusts are two very common documents that help you pass your property to your survivors. The survivors who receive your property under a Will or Living Trusts are your “beneficiaries.”

The right estate planning lawyer will listen to you and help you work out a plan to distribute your property that makes sense for you and for your beneficiaries.

Living Trusts are popular because they can help you avoid probate by passing your property through a trust document instead. Other types of trusts can be set up and operate during your lifetime to help you care for a dependent who may be ill-suited to manage his or her own money. These trusts are often referred to as “special needs trusts.”


Probate is a court proceeding that distributes the property of a deceased person (the “decedent”) according to the terms of the decedent’s will, or according to law, if there was no valid will. Generally, without a will, the law specifies that your property would be distributed to your offspring, then your parents, then your living siblings, and then to more distant relatives if your offspring, parents and siblings predecease you.


A conservatorship is a Court-ordered arrangement whereby a person (the "conservator") is selected to handle the affairs of another person (the "conservatee") who has been determined to be unable to care for themselves due to some type of physical or mental incapacity.

There are a wide variety of legal matters that fall within the category of estate planning, probate and conservatorships, and regardless of the type of legal matter you have, you want to be sure that your attorney is experienced and qualified to help you achieve your goals competently and cost-effectively.

We Can Help

If you would like to speak with a qualified, prescreened attorney in Riverside County, the Riverside County Bar Association can help.

If you are in West Riverside County, call us at (951) 682-7520. If you are East of Banning, please call (760) 568,5555. If you prefer, you can submit your referral request anytime using our online form.

How Does it Work?

When you make contact with us, we will listen to your specific legal needs and help you find a qualified Riverside County estate planing, will drafting or probate attorney who is right for you.

One of our highly trained referral counselors will talk to you over the phone or communicate with you by email in order to arrange a low cost appointment for you with a Riverside County lawyer in his or her office. Our lawyers are screened for experience and are regularly evaluated for client satisfaction.

What Does Our Service Cost?

There is a small administrative fee of $40 for your initial consultation with an attorney. If you decide to hire the attorney, the cost for the attorney's legal services are arranged between you and the attorney and should always be in a written retainer agreement.

We have Experienced Lawyers for These Types of Issues

  • Will Drafting, Estate Planning and Living Trusts
  • Probate
  • Will Contests
  • Conservatorships
  • Guardianships of Adults
  • Most other types of estate and probate law matters

The Lawyer Referral Service is a non-profit public service of the Riverside County Bar Association. Trusted since 1894.

If you need an estate or probate lawyer in Riverside County, please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.

Contact Us Today

Certified Lawyer Referral Service
Riverside County Bar Association
American Bar Association

4129 Main Street, Suite 100, Riverside, CA 92501

Western Riverside County: (951) 682-7520 | East of Banning: (760) 568-5555

Copyright © 2015 Riverside County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service